MyMail MAX is suitable for small businesses, home offices, and organizations who have outgrown
inefficient hand-applied stamps, and are ready to step into postage automation. You’ll have no more
time-wasting trips to the post office to buy stamps. The MyMail machine can download postage via
MailCredit companion software, and the integrated scale allows you to automatically imprint the correct
postage on your letters and bulky packages.
• Process mail as rapidly as 15 letters per minute.
• Compact size (12” wide X 8” deep) fits comfortably in your existing space.
• High capacity integrated 5lb scale sets postage accurately and quickly.
• Download postage via analog phone line or internet (using connected PC).
• Add custom messages to your postage imprint (indicia).
PostBase is a new breed of postage meter, raising the bar for simplicity, flexibility and good looks. Sporting
an intuitive touch screen, smooth jam-free operation, “simple-sleek” appearance, and scalable options,
PostBase is a remarkably good fit for nearly any small-to-mid size business.With six appealing colors, three
available processing speeds, and numerous accessories, you’ll find a PostBase configuration that not only
meets your current needs, but easily adapts to your business’s growth.
• The first-of-its-kind touch screen makes PostBase amazingly easy to use.
• Choose from six eye-catching colors to match your office’s style.
• Change processing speed from 30 to 45 to 65 letters-per-minute with a simple software download.
• Integrated 5-15 lb scale automatically sets accurate postage amounts.
• Available automatic feeder/sealer dramatically reduces the time and effort required to process mail.
• Integrated label dispenser makes it easy to apply postage on packages.
• Whisper-quiet, smooth operation makes PostBase a pleasurable addition to your office.
• Track postage costs for between 5-200 departmental accounts.
• Add customizable message and ads to your indicia.
• Included PC software allows numerous postage presets, accounting and reporting options.
The OptiMail 30 has a semi-automatic feeder—you feed the mail piece to the machine and let OptiMail do
the rest at up to 30 letters per minute. The integrated scale automatically determines and prints the
correct postage on your mail. Its compact size and quiet operation allows OptiMail to fit seamlessly into
your small business environment. With the available sealer, this little postage pusher effortlessly seals,
weighs, and posts your mail.
• Semi-automatic feeder processes your mail quickly and reliably.
• Hefty 10lb integrated scale handles almost all of your mailing needs.
• Available external 70 lb scale.
• Six custom-programmed advertising messages in your postage imprint (indicia).
• Nine departmental accounts let you assign cost responsibilities in your office.
• Meets USPS requirements for IBIP compatibility.
An efficient workhorse, the UltiMail 95 meets the needs of businesses and organizations that regularly send
significant amounts of mail. With a processing speed up to 95 letters per minute, integrated 10lb scale, and
available automatic feeding and output, the UltiMail can handle high-volume runs with ease.
• Process mail at up to 95 letters per minute.
• Print postage at a crisp 300 dpi for a sharp, professional look.
• Add custom messages to your postage imprints.
• Use included differential weighing to speed postage calculations of mixed-weight mail pieces.
• Add an automatic feeder for fastest processing.
• Assign postage to up to 200 departmental accounts.
CentorMail MAX excels at swiftly and reliably processing high volumes of mixed mail formats without
breaking stride. Its one-inch pass-through is the widest in the industry, which means it can even handle fat,
padded envelopes, and thick publications.CentorMail is the only machine for SMB’s (small-to-medium size
businesses) that feeds mail vertically—just like the U.S. Postal Service. This allows for the most reliable,
jam-free operation. And if you add the available inline automatic dynamic weighing option, you can load
mail without presorting and let CentorMail run postage automatically with the speed and efficiency it’s
• Processes mail at a blistering 120-140 letters per minute.
• Vertical feeding allows for smooth operation and handles bulky pieces.
• True mixed-mail processing means you don’t have to presort.
• The dynamic scale automatically calculates accurate postage while mail is processing.
• Extremely reliable and jam-free operation reduces the stress and frustration caused by downtime.
• Included envelope moistener obviates the need for manual sealing or a standalone sealing machine.
• Master and user cards allow advanced operator security and accounts.
• Extended feeder and output options increase run times for greater efficiency.
• Available high-volume ink tanks yield longer durations between refills and lower ink costs.
• Replenish postage securely at the touch of a button.
• Track up to 300 departmental accounts (unlimited accounts with optional MailOne software).
© 2013 Latham Enterprises Inc., All rights reserved.
Recent Company News
•New WSCA Contract now available for Kyocera printers
•We are now an authorized FP Mailing Solutions Dealer