One of our main goals is to help your organization operate efficiently. We offer maintenance agreements on all of our
copier and mailing equipment to ensure the best performance and give you peace of mind. Our service technicians
have years of experience on a wide variety of equipment. Under our Managed Print Services program we work on
almost every printer that is on the market. While our agreements do change depending on equipment we offer the
following for most machines:
• All Toner and Supplies (including drums)
• All Labor and Travel Time
• Preventative Maintenance
• All parts
In addition to the basic maintenance as part of our customer service we also provide:
• Free education and training for operators
• Guaranteed four (4) hour response time within an eight (8) hour working day when your copier is "down". If
we fail to meet this minimum, you receive a 10% discount from the next month's maintenance billing.
• While on Maintenance, if the equipment should ever require in-shop repair, a temporary replacement will be
provided at no cost.
• Free Data Collection Agent (DCA) software with any machine installation. The DCA allows you the customer,
to gather meter readings from the ABECO equipment (as well as all other network print devices if desired). The
software also allows ABECO to gather meter readings remotely without having to interrupt your staff. In
addition the software monitors supply levels which allows for less inventory to be held on location.
© 2013 Latham Enterprises Inc., All rights reserved.
Recent Company News
•New WSCA Contract now available for Kyocera printers
•We are now an authorized FP Mailing Solutions Dealer